Precise cutting of iron, aluminum, stainless steel, …
CNC Laser Cutting
cutting accuracy +/- 0.1 mm
Suitable for cutting pipe segments and transition elbows.
no contact cutting
Only the cutting beam comes into contact with the material, so the possibility of damage to the material is lower.
cutting up to a thickness of 15 mm
Laser cutting is used for thinner materials up to 15 mm thick.
Modern laser cutting
With a modern laser cut, we can cut different types of sheet metal. Laser cutting is suitable for various materials: iron, aluminum, stainless steel, …
The main advantages of such cutting are exceptional cutting accuracy, undamaged cut parts and savings, as laser cutting is fast, and in addition, secondary processing due to accuracy is in principle almost non-existent.
What are the advantages of CNC laser cutting?
- Newer technology and quality of laser cutting of sheet metal and other materials.
- Significant reduction in production costs.
- Precise and high-quality production of even the most demanding product.
- Laser cutting is completed extremely quickly. Fast production times!
- Good ratio between the quality of the cut and the price.
- Excellent material utilization (less residue).